*photo from www.maryjanesfarm.com
Are you a farmgirl?
Here are some things to look for:
1) Do you like aprons and collect them, even if you never remember to put one on while cooking?
2) Do you like animals? More specifically, do you like chickens? Ducks? Goats? Cows and horses?
3) When a new neighbor moves in, do you immediately wonder what you can bake to welcome them to the neighborhood?
4) Do you like to get grubby working outside, but also like to set a pretty table with a fresh-from-the-laundry-line tablecloth?
5) Do you like "keeping things simple" and enjoying life at it's own speed instead on speed dial?
If you answered "yes" to three or more of these questions, you are probably a farmgirl.
Find out more about farmgirls, what they do, how they do it and what they love at Mary Jane's Farm. Who's Mary Jane?
Just the queen of all things farmgirl!