Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh my Gosh, my Sister is Famous

This is my sister, Celeste. On top of being a multi-novel writing , freelance journalist for many years, she is also an editor, baker, artist, farm girl, and all around creative person. For the past several years, Celeste has really gotten into traditional music. Cajun, French, Irish, Celtic--she loves it all and plays and sings it like she was raised in a family of musical professionals, instead of a family where music can't be read.

Celeste was recently featured in a special section of the Rutland Herald called "Talking Pictures". Here's a link to the section that was produced, complete with clips of Celeste performing. She is good. And no, I'm not just saying that because we're related.

Go and check it out for yourself. I dare you not to like it.

No comments: