Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hello. Again.

Erm, okay. I've heard of other bloggers taking a little hiatus. It's easy sometimes, to get caught up in other things and let the blog world disappear for a little while. But seriously: three years? That's a loooong time.

Hopefully when you found out I've had a baby during that time, moved, and have been dedicating much time and energy to my writing career, you'll cut me some slack.



Seriously? I've missed blogging terribly. But on the other hand, I've also been trying to scale back--particularly with technology. It's very easy to get swept up in the maelstorm of the high-tech world and forget things like, oh, real life.

Anyway, here I am, beginning again. Hope you'll join me as we look at ways to save money, do-it-yourself, and discover frugal and old-fashioned ways to add more joy, self-sufficiency and contentment into your life.

No comments: