Monday, August 25, 2008

How can I recycle this???


I try to recycle. But sometimes it's hard to find a place to recycle certain things. For instance, I have this broken 7-in-1 blender/chopper/smoothie maker/food processor that's been sitting in my basement for years because it's missing one little, tiny part. I contacted the company several times, but unfortunately, they aren't making this particular unit anymore. I refuse to just throw it in the garbage though--there must be some way to recycle it. Perhaps into a lovely smoothie- maker planter?

For all of you who have those pesky items sitting around gathering dust in your
garage/attic/basement or closet, I have a great site to share with you: "How Can I Recycle This?" is a fabulous blog which will give you a thousand (or at least one or two) ideas of what to do with things which you can't recycle traditionally, but hate to throw in the landfill.

1 comment:

Joyce A. Schwarz, Editor and Blogger said...

Still trying to find out your real name to include it with the picture of the Vision Plate I bought from you on Etsy.com -- have written to you 1/2 dozen times now-- email me asap joycecom@aol.com or call me at 310-822-3119 we're going to press :)